Home Living Jewish From the Archives: good shidduch

From the Archives: good shidduch

1381
0
SHARE
ONTARIO JEWISH ARCHIVES, BLANKSTEIN FAMILY HERITAGE CENTRE

In 1963, the Bathurst Manor synagogue Beth Emeth in Toronto, amalgamated with Bais Yehuda, a downtown modern Orthodox congregation. The influx of 175 new members led to the groundbreaking that resulted in the addition of the shul’s sanctuary and chapel in the following year. Identified in the photo during the Torah transfer is Rabbi Joseph Kelman standing front, far right.

SHARE