Home Living Jewish From the Archives: Summer Camp

From the Archives: Summer Camp

548
0
SHARE
From the Troster Family collection

A girl stands in front of a cabin at Camp New Moon, Muskoka, Ont., ca. 1957. Located on the Lake of Bays in Muskoka, Camp New Moon began as a family lodge before becoming a children’s camp in the 1950s. The camp was purchased by Al Goodman and Bert Fine in 1959 and is now operated by Al’s son Jack and his wife Sue.

Ontario Jewish Archives, Blankenstein Family Heritage Centre, UJA Federation of Greater Toronto.