Camp Winnebegoe, ca. 1955. Established in 1933, Camp Winnebagoe was the first Jewish co-educational camp in Canada, owned and operated by Joe and Sadie Danson. First located on the Rouge River, just east of Toronto, the camp moved to a number of different lakeside locations in the Huntsville area. In 1971, Camp Winnebagoe purchased Camp Ogama on Fox Lake and continues to be operated from this location by the Lustig family..
Photograph by Turofsky. Ontario Jewish Archives, Blankenstein Family Heritage Centre, UJA Federation of Greater Toronto, accession 2016-12-1.