The CJN Podcast Network launched in the spring of 2019 to fill in a sorely lacking gap in the Canadian Jewish landscape: there’s no central audio network for Canadian Jews. We’re like a radio station, producing various shows that fill different niches in our community.
By partnering with Canadian Jewish institutions and chatting with guests from around the globe, The CJN Podcast Network continues The CJN’s own longstanding tradition of bringing intelligent, exciting, fresh information and insight to Jews across the country.
The CJN Podcast Network currently offers six shows on varying schedules:
- The Canadian Jewish Shmooze, a current-affairs program
- Menschwarmers, about Jews and sports
- Bubbes & Bagels, celebrating our community’s grandmothers, created in partnership with United Bakers Dairy Restaurant
- Kol Avrum, a longform interview series
- United We Snack, a half-hour comedy show
- The Chosen Food, a six-part series about Canadian Jewish cuisine
Or just start right here, and browse our latest episodes: